Credit and Collections Consulting
We analyze the entire process of credit and collection management of the company. The aim is to establish a continuous improvement plan through the implementation and use of best practices.
The counseling process is divided into four main phases:
1. Diagnosis of the credit and collection department:
– Analysis of the current portfolio.
– Delinquency rate and trends.
– Analysis of the credit and collections manual.
– Tools and credit processes analysis.
– Tools and collection processes analysis.
2. Set up of improved tools and processes.
3. Establish a working plan to implement actions in the short and medium term.
4. Staff training.