TBRatings – Additional benefits for AFS clients
Do you need to report your past due and delinquent customers?
Do you want to reduce risk from being hired by companies with poor credit history?
Do you want to promote your company as trusted and a leader in the cargo transport industry?
At AFS International, we are happy to introduce the new version of “TBratings.com” (Transportation Broker Ratings). It is our pleasure to be able to assist you in resolving these issues that are of concern to our clients, most executives and owners of cargo transport companies.
Benefits for our clients:
– Search for companies that are delinquent, have been assigned or reported for payment issues.
– Rate payment experience and include in the directory up to 50 companies (clients and providers) per month.
– Weekly electronic listing of companies that have been assigned or reported payment issues.
– Search for companies with excellent payment ratings (“Best Rated”).
Increase your sales
– Publish your company profile with your logo, images.
– Publish your company as a “Best Rated” company (if qualified).
– Publish up to 10 postings or news per month.
– Publish up to 10 events in which your company is participating.
– Price: Free for AFS active clients.
And, this is only the beginning. Please take a minute to visit our new website and discover TBRatings.com new platform!
AFS International believes that a spirit of co-operation, accountability and high credit practices are vital between all areas of the transportation industry. Please share this article with all your contacts mainly in the Cargo Transportation, Logistics and Commercial Industries throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico.
We are happy to bring these benefits to our clients. We are committed to your satisfaction and look forward to your comments.